couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Nitin Borwankar <nborwan...@fastmail.fm>
Subject Re: CouchDB Architecture for Modern Web Applications
Date Tue, 10 May 2011 04:51:41 GMT
I have reservations about calling replication filters a "security model" since it is decided
by the recipient entirely. It is more of a spam filter. It doesn't prevent docs from *leaving*
my  host but relies on the recipient honor policy. I'd like to have an outgoing repl filter
before I am comfortable calling this security of any kind. Just sayin'.

Sent from my mobile Internet device