couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Oren Shani <orensha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Resolving a classical conflict in CouchDB - Looking for best practices / advise
Date Sat, 28 May 2011 06:25:07 GMT
Thanks Owen,

I am trying to implement what you suggested which fits very well with my
model. I have one question tough (to Oern or to anyone who may know) -
how do I access the older revisions? Couch Potato does not seem to have
a direct method for doing that, I asked in Upstream's website but I'd
appreciate it if someone here can help too

BR,

Oren