couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Jim Klo <jim....@sri.com>
Subject Re: CouchDBX nightlies are defunkt
Date Fri, 20 May 2011 20:09:42 GMT
One minor knowledge offering. Be wary of upgrading to Xcode 4 - try staying with 3.x. You can
have both versions installed apparently. We've been finding several of the brew formula fail
under 4 as many of the packages haven't been updated to build without Universal support, which
seems to be dropped in Xcode 4.

- Jim

Jim Klo
Senior Software Engineer