couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Gabor Ratky <rg...@rgabostyle.com>
Subject Re: Data.js — A Graph Manipulation Framework on top of CouchDB
Date Tue, 17 May 2011 12:41:00 GMT
Usually it denotes the private API of the object, functions that you're not supposed to call
from the outside. As there are no private / protected / public functions in JavaScript, this
naming convention is used.

Hope that helps,
Gabor
Don't mean to highjack the email chain, but somethings been bugging me for