couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Ladislav Thon <ladi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How does one validate CouchDB documents with JSON Schema?
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2011 20:21:17 GMT
I guess there are some JSON schema validators written in JavaScript out
there. It might be possible (depends on how general the thing should be) to
use them in Couch's validation functions (
http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Document_Update_Validation), effectively
resulting in what you describe :-)

LT