couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Hendrik Jan van Meerveld <haa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: $.couch.db(dbname).list("dbname/listname","viewname") --> 200: Invalid JSON
Date Sat, 16 Apr 2011 19:05:30 GMT
Hi Jan,

Thank you for the reply.
It seems that the list function does not accept any ajax options.

The code for list in jquery.couch.js is:

        list: function(list, view, options) {
          var list = list.split('/');
          var options = options || {};
          var type = 'GET';
          var data = null;
          if (options['keys']) {
            type = 'POST';
            var keys = options['keys'];
            delete options['keys'];
            data = toJSON({'keys': keys });
          }
          ajax({
              type: type,
              data: data,
              url: this.uri + '_design/' + list[0] +
                   '/_list/' + list[1] + '/' + view + encodeOptions(options)
              },
              options, 'An error occured accessing the list'
          );
        },

and it seems to me that the options are added to the Url and are not mixed
in with the ajax options.

Is this probably a bug or missing feature in jquery.couch?
Would it be useful when I report it as such?

For now I'll use $.ajax to get the list.

Kind regards,
Hendrik Jan