couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Jeroen van Dijk <jeroentjevand...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help needed: is couchDB a good fit for my app?
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2011 14:50:47 GMT

I believe Jeoren was confused because I mixed up some definitions, and did
> not call filtered replication by its name, but called it a view.

I was just wondering what the reasoning was for the extra layer, but Nebu's
reply made that perfectly clear. I assumed it was possible to enforce the
filter somehow. I also thought I had seen some authorization examples, but
that must have been a mistake. Good to know these constraints.

Jeroen