couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Cory Zue <c...@dimagi.com>
Subject Re: couch restart triggers view rebuild
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2011 22:59:18 GMT
Update on this issue of view rebuilds.

I was able to reliably reproduce this issue on 1.0.1 and 1.0.2.
Ultimately, the answer here seemed to be to write a view that reduces
more quickly. I understand that this is appropriate with couch
best-practices, but it still strikes me as a bug that a poorly
reducing view would not be able to have it's indices stored across
couchdb restarts.