couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Sean Copenhaver <sean.copenha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The new couchapp. [cr]
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2011 12:20:34 GMT
I have to say that I liked the JSON configuration more. It was pretty easy
to read and modify plus JSON already has a special place in the hearts of
CouchDB users.

For someone new to couchapp, they will probably already be comfortable with
JSON. Erlang tuples and lists will be a bit more obtuse.

--
“The limits of language are the limits of one's world. “ -Ludwig von
Wittgenstein