couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Ray Daly <rayd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re-Install Problem with Couchdb
Date Sun, 10 Apr 2011 04:32:26 GMT
I've got couch_icu_driver.so, also see below:
-----------
/usr/local/Cellar/couchdb/1.0.2/lib/couchdb/erlang/lib/couch-1.0.2/priv/lib
rdaly-mbp:lib admrd$ ls -l
total 32
-r--r--r--  1 admrd  staff  12872 Apr  9 23:40 couch_icu_driver.so

rdaly-mbp:lib admrd$ brew list

couchdb        curl        erlang        git        icu4c        node
nspr        readline    spidermonkey

rdaly-mbp:lib admrd$ brew update
remote: Counting objects: 158, done.
Receiving objects: 100% (101/101), 9.96 KiB, done.
Resolving deltas: 100% (88/88), completed with 57 local objects.
>From http://github.com/mxcl/homebrew
 * branch            master     -> FETCH_HEAD
Updated Homebrew from aca2aa53 to 7f71415a.
==> The following formulae are new:
muscle
==> The following formulae were updated:
alpine            glib        libsvg-cairo        recode
bdw-gc            gnu-smalltalk    libvirt            redis
cairomm            graphicsmagick    madplay            rogue
collectd        graphviz        mpd            rtmpdump
couchdb*        grass        mysql            rtorrent
disco            gtk+        nginx            spidermonkey*
ejabberd        imagemagick        nmap            subversion
erlang*            iodine        nspr*            swi-prolog
ffmpeg            jstalk        pango            tcpflow
gd            kdelibs        pbrt            wget
gerbv            lftp        postgresql        wine
gfortran        libmemcached    qt
git*            libnet        rabbitmq
No external commands were updated.

rdaly-mbp:lib admrd$ brew doctor
/System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/1.8/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/pathname.rb:999:
command not found: mount
Your OS X is ripe for brewing.
Any troubles you may be experiencing are likely purely psychosomatic.

rdaly-mbp:lib admrd$ brew install -vd icu4c
Warning: Formula already installed: icu4c

--
Blog- http://www.abcedmindedness.com
Union- http://laborcasting.org