couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Sean Copenhaver <sean.copenha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Redirect the welcome page without breaking Futon?
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2011 18:47:57 GMT
I think you would have to do a virtual host for both futon and your app.

Something like:

     futon.domain.com = /_utils
     domain.com = /db/_design/app/_rewrite

Then in _design/app/_rewrite, something like:
  {
     from: '/'
     to: '_show/show/welcome'
  }

I have only played around with rewrites a little and have no couchdb right
now to test with, so someone would have to confirm.

--
“The limits of language are the limits of one's world. “ -Ludwig von
Wittgenstein