couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Jonathan Johnson <...@core-apps.com>
Subject Re: all_dbs_active error, not sure how to "fix"
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2011 14:30:14 GMT
By doing that, it will increase the number of possible open files
(although I admit I'm significantly lower than my current limit). My
point is that I'm never actively connecting to 130 databases, so why
is couch keeping them open? Shouldn't it recycle databases that hadn't
been connected to recently?

-Jon