couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Marcello Nuccio <marcello.nuc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fetching many documents: multiple GETs or one POST?
Date Sat, 09 Apr 2011 06:29:29 GMT
Yes, the documents change rarely and I want the same set of keys each time.

Very nice idea Sean. I can build a view to associate the set of
"static" documents I need to a given key, so I can get them all with a
single GET and it should be cacheable by the browser.

The nice thing about this trick is that I can create many sets of
documents identified by a key, so I can use the same view to
efficiently retrieve any set of rarely changing documents.

Anyone sees some problem with this technique?

thank,
  Marcello