couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Matt Jennings <jenn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hot Tub, an editor for CouchDB
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2011 01:57:46 GMT
Yes but I can relax very well in a Hot Tub, and isn't that what CouchDB is
all about?  Also, there are only so many furniture related names out there.
 Of course I'm open to suggestions.

Also, this project isn't meant to be a replacement for Futon.   I think it
sits alongside rather well and brings features that Futon doesn't have (nor
would necessarily want)

Matt