couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Christian Polzer <ch...@hai-fai.de>
Subject Re: Peer-to-Peer Replication
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2011 18:24:04 GMT
I would suggest reading this:

http://guide.couchdb.org/draft/replication.html

1.) It is a key feature to CouchDB not to rely on centralized (master-slave) replication,
but you could build it with CouchDB
     Peer-To-Peer by definition does exclude centralized servers (well, I think).
2.) I think if two CouchDB's cover each other, replication should work as well, as there is
just the same port in use for everything.

Regards,
Chris