couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Mark Hahn <m...@boutiquing.com>
Subject Re: DocumentRevisions - any way to make sure they will always be available?
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2011 05:18:28 GMT
jquery.couch.js is an api loaded into the browser client.  It is just
a simple single javascript file.  So his scheme would be trivial to
add to a client by just updating that file.

I also happen to use jquery.couch.js on the server side with nodejs,
but that is a different topic.

On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 5:03 PM, Luis Miguel Silva
<luismiguelferreirasilva@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hmm, what a smart way to do it! Thanks a lot! :o)
>
> I just didn't fully understood if the changes this guy made to the jquery core are now
part of the standard couchDB distribution or not? And WHAT i exactly have to do to implement
his theory (i understood the theory and love it, i just didn't understand the execution part
:oP).

> Thanks,
> Luis Miguel Silva
>
> On Mar 31, 2011, at 5:27 PM, Nils Breunese <N.Breunese@vpro.nl> wrote: