couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Luis Miguel Silva <luismiguelferreirasi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DocumentRevisions - any way to make sure they will always be available?
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2011 00:03:52 GMT
Hmm, what a smart way to do it! Thanks a lot! :o)

I just didn't fully understood if the changes this guy made to the jquery core are now part
of the standard couchDB distribution or not? And WHAT i exactly have to do to implement his
theory (i understood the theory and love it, i just didn't understand the execution part :oP).

Thanks,
Luis Miguel Silva

On Mar 31, 2011, at 5:27 PM, Nils Breunese <N.Breunese@vpro.nl> wrote:

> No, don't use MVCC _revs for versioning. Check out http://blog.couchbase.com/simple-document-versioning-with-couchdb