couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Travis Jensen <travis.jen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Encrypting attachments
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2011 21:42:48 GMT
My hope is to keep it self contained inside Couch. I am already
extending the auth to handle custom authentication, so I'm not afraid
to get into the code. :)

JS encryption won't work because you can't get access to files getting
posted.  If I could do that, I certainly would, but my only option
there (which I have investigated) is a plugin.

I'm not completely tied to the idea of using couch's attachments, but
it has a certain simplicity I am in favor of.

I did just realize that this is probably more applicable to the dev
list than here, though.
-
Travis Jensen