couchdb-user mailing list archives

From James Marca <jma...@translab.its.uci.edu>
Subject Re: [somewhat off-topic] Any good perl modules for consuming CouchDB? Having trouble with Perl's CouchDB::Client
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2011 19:30:02 GMT
Hi,

for what it's worth, I am using a slightly hacked version of
DB::CouchDB::Schema

I actually don't use it much the way the author intended, and I have a
lot of custom patches against it, but it does use user/pass type
authentication for me.  I don't really want to get into maintaining a
perl module, but in case you're interested I pushed my current working
version to my github account.

Feel free to email me with questions if you do use it.

Regards,
James