couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Mark Hahn <m...@boutiquing.com>
Subject Re: Google Chrome 310 with calling IP -> solved
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2011 03:36:20 GMT
I've had infinite redirect problems with chrome two or three times.
It even happened with the gmail page.  Each time clearing cookies
fixed it.

On Sat, Mar 19, 2011 at 5:51 AM, brains@work <jens@brainsatwork.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just filed a bug to Google which took the whole afternoon to figure it out. I'm not
sure whether and where to put that into the couchdb wiki:

> Calling my site hosted on CouchDB with the IP address results in a 310 error "too many
redirects" in Google Chrome. I thought it was probably a couchdb or spidermonkey issue, but
it is a browser issue. Calling the same page with the proper domain name works just fine.
Safari and Firefox do not have that problem. I am on a Mac.

--
Mark Hahn
Website Manager