couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Mark Hahn <m...@boutiquing.com>
Subject Re: copy request in _users
Date Sat, 05 Mar 2011 19:09:13 GMT
Ah, I didn't think of that.  Having hidden code to check that the name field
matches the id is a real kludge.  So copy doesn't work in _users.  Using put
to copy would be a real pita because I have attachments.  I guess I'll have
to create a new doc in another db with a one-to-one relationship with the
users.

This is the second time I've gotten burned by storing stuff in _users.  The
docs should say to not store stuff in _users or couch should disallow it.

--
Mark Hahn
Website Manager