couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Paul Drummond <paul.drumm...@iode.co.uk>
Subject Re: Couchdb hangs on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread/Nexus S)
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2011 15:20:38 GMT
Ah right, thanks for the info.  Is there any roadmap for the android
release?  I guess its too early to speculate on release dates?

Thanks,
Paul.

--
Iode Software Ltd, registered in England No. 6299803.

Registered Office Address: 12 Sancroft Drive, Houghton-le-Spring, Tyne
& Wear, DH5 8NE

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) ("the
intended recipient(s)") to whom it is addressed. It may contain
information which is privileged and confidential within the meaning of
applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
the sender as soon as possible. The views expressed in this
communication may not necessarily be the views held by The Company.