couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Mark Hahn <m...@boutiquing.com>
Subject Re: blocking during view generation
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2011 02:48:11 GMT
Apparently I have a lot of solutions to work with.  I was quite
worried after first seeing this.

P.S. I studied couch at great lengths for months and I never saw this,
or at least I didn't see the implications.  It needs to be discussed
at more length or more specifically in the manual (book?).

P.P.S.  Is the book ever going to be updated?  I'd pay for a hard copy.

On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 1:15 AM, Gabor Ratky <rgabo@rgabostyle.com> wrote:
> If blocking and blocking only is the problem and you're OK with stale data, passing ?stale=ok
might solve your problem with blocking. See http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/HTTP_view_API for
more details.

--
Mark Hahn