couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Dennis Clark <dbfcl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: list function req parameter returns undefined
Date Mon, 28 Mar 2011 14:51:10 GMT
Are you using version 0.9 or before? If you're up to date, you should know
the API has changed:

http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Formatting_with_Show_and_List#Listing_Views_with_CouchDB_0.10_and_later

The signature of a list function is now "function (head,req)" (with rows
obtained by using getRow() to iterate in a single function call), so the
third argument in your function will be undefined. Switch to the new idiom
and all will be well.