couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Mark Hahn <m...@boutiquing.com>
Subject copy request in _users
Date Sat, 05 Mar 2011 10:07:12 GMT
When I try a copy request in the _users db I get the error ...

    403, forbidden, Doc ID must be of the form org.couchdb.user:name

The request as shown in the couch log is :

[debug] [<0.26409.36>] "COPY" /_users/org.couchdb.user%3Aq%40q.qa {1,1}
Headers: [{'Connection',"close"},
          {'Content-Type',"application/json"},
          {'Cookie'," ... snip ..."},
          {"Destination","org.couchdb.user:xxx"},
          {'Host',"localhost"},
          {'Transfer-Encoding',"chunked"}]

I've also tried encoding the Destination header
as {"Destination","org.couchdb.user%3Axxx"}.

The request path is url encoded the same way as in all of my other working
requests. The id shown above works in get, put, etc.  I'm using
jquery.couch.js so I'm pretty sure the only thing I could be doing wrong is
the Destination header. jquery.couch.js is formatting everything but the
headers.

Any ideas?