couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Nils Breunese <>
Subject RE: Is it possible to pass parameters to views?
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2011 17:27:05 GMT
The only query parameters available are the ones provided by the HTTP view API:

This API has support for ranges.

Van: Luis Miguel Silva []
Verzonden: donderdag 31 maart 2011 19:22
Onderwerp: Is it possible to pass parameters to views?

Hello everyone,

I'm fairly new to CouchDB (just started researching it yesterday and
today found how to setup views).

Is there a way to pass an argument to a view?
Basically, i want to make views a little more dynamic and only query
based on specific parameters (i.e. pass a range to the view).

I found a post at that said it wasn't possible but i
wanted to make sure by posting to the official mailing list :o)

Thank you,

View raw message