couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Nils Breunese <N.Breun...@vpro.nl>
Subject RE: where is couchDBX storing the actual database file?
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2011 16:38:58 GMT
Check the Configuration menu in Futon and look for the database_dir setting. It won't help
you with your crossdomain.xml issue though, since CouchDB doesn't just serve whatever files
are in that directory. There was a thread on serving crossdomain.xml from CouchDB last week
though, see here: http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.db.couchdb.user/12817

Nils.
Van: Edward de Jong [edward@monolithic.mobi]
Verzonden: donderdag 17 maart 2011 8:33
Aan: user@couchdb.apache.org
Onderwerp: where is couchDBX storing the actual database file?

I have created a database, and playing around with Futon.
i did this on the macintosh OSX system, but where on earth is the couch database file actually
kept?
i need to create a crossdomain.xml file, but don't know where to put that file, because there
is no mention of where the data is actually being stored. I looked in desktop folder, the
applications folder, inside the app bundle, can't figure out where the data is!

edj

 VPRO   www.vpro.nl