couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "Andrew Stuart (SuperCoders)" <>
Subject Re: Couchdb - how to search within field or fields?
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2011 23:46:56 GMT
search seems a relatively important core feature of a database?

Damien Katz announcement about the merger says that Membase will be
getting Couchdb's indexing features including lucene.

Is Damien saying lucene is part of couchdb?

On 24/03/2011, at 10:28 AM, Paul Davis wrote:

On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 4:25 PM, Robert Newson
<> wrote:
> The first person to port Lucene to erlang gets a medal.
> B.

I'm still holding my breath that you'd get around to it.
Message  protected by MailGuard: e-mail anti-virus, anti-spam and
content filtering.