couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "brains@work" <j...@brainsatwork.org>
Subject Google Chrome 310 with calling IP -> solved
Date Sat, 19 Mar 2011 12:51:11 GMT
Hi,

I just filed a bug to Google which took the whole afternoon to figure it out. I'm not sure
whether and where to put that into the couchdb wiki:

Calling my site hosted on CouchDB with the IP address results in a 310 error "too many redirects"
in Google Chrome. I thought it was probably a couchdb or spidermonkey issue, but it is a browser
issue. Calling the same page with the proper domain name works just fine. Safari and Firefox
do not have that problem. I am on a Mac.

Same page:
error: http://46.163.75.87:5984
works: http://tcup.de:5984/

Best,