Hi again guys
Got a bit of a conundrum here:
We have been trying to pull out data from the database but it has failed with the error
"InternalError: script stack space quota is exhausted"
We have been doing fine with documents of about 80 to 90 kb in size. However we now have documents in the region of 300 to 400 kb now. We are using a key filtered view to get the specific document we need.
Using a web browser to access the data using the view and key has been successful though.
I am not entirely convinced that CouchDB would limit the return size of data to a matter of KBs.

Had a look through the documentation for this but all I could find was something on Futon being limited by JSON document sizes.

Any ideas?
Rob
--

GPSL Logo