couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Robert Newson <robert.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Last 10 documents
Date Sat, 26 Feb 2011 18:03:26 GMT
Using skip as suggested would be bad, yes.

?descending=true&limit=10 should do what you want, are you sure you're
passing the parameters correctly? If using curl, it's a common mistake
not pass the & character (which backgrounds the task  and everything
after it is ignored). So put the whole url in single quotes. e.g;

curl 'localhost:5984/pathtoview?descending=true&limit=10'

B.