couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Matheis <matheis.ste...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Any idea why the book "CouchDB in Action" is not published?
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2011 15:44:52 GMT
*Quote*

Dear CouchDB in Action MEAP customer,

It has been a long time since the last update to the MEAP edition of
CouchDB in Action, and we owe you an explanation! Writing technology
books is a challenging process, and things don’t always go smoothly.
Rapid changes to the CouchDB product and equally-rapid changes in the
demands on our authors have resulted in no real progress for several
months. We’re now taking a careful look at this project to decide
whether we should move forward based on the existing content, start
again from scratch, or cancel the book.

We’ll let you know in a week or two what options you’ll have as a MEAP
customer. We appreciate your patience.

*/Quote*