couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Amine BENHAMZA <amine.benha...@gmail.com>
Subject External process - Having trouble Half the time
Date Sun, 13 Feb 2011 15:55:29 GMT
Hello Guys,

I'm working to launch an external process (ruby script) from couchdb. Half
the time, I have this error : "error":"{noproc,{gen_server,call, (i omit the
rest). The full log is here : https://gist.github.com/824762

I'm launching the external process this way :
http://127.0.0.1:5984/trends_monitoring3/_rts

The code I'm running aims to add a Job to Resque queue (
https://github.com/defunkt/resque) as done below :

STDOUT.puts "{" + '"code":200' + "," +
'"headers":{"Content-Type":"Content-Type"}' + "," + '"json":{}' + "}"

module Demo
  Resque.enqueue(Job, params)
end

STDOUT.flush

Did someone face this issue ? Have you any idea about what could cause this
?

Thanks

Amine.