couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Mark Hahn <m...@elleh.com>
Subject _users problem
Date Sun, 20 Feb 2011 00:48:27 GMT
I have gotten my installation to the point where only admins in the
config file can log in.  All the logins come back as incorrect name or
password, both with my app and futon.  When I create a new user with
futon it creates the user but before the dialog goes away it give the
same login error.

I'm sure I clobbered something in _users but I cannot figure out what.
 I accidentally created a design/view in _users was supposed to be in
a different database.  Deleting that design didn't help.  I compared
my _users/_design/_auth to a working replicant and even the rev number
was the same so I'm sure that isn't clobbered.

This may have to do with the fact that I'm storing lots of stuff in
the _users record for each user.  I have attachments and other random
fields added.  I guess I should avoid this in the future.

Has anyone else seen a problem like this or can anyone guess what it going on?