couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Jonathan Stott <jonathan.st...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Write-only for users?
Date Sun, 13 Feb 2011 22:44:15 GMT
Hi Jonathan

One way to accomplish this is to give each user their own database.
They (and only they + admin) can both read and write from this
database.  For operations that need to be performed on the whole
database, the admin can replicate each of the individual databases to
a 'master' database only they can read.

Regards
Jon