couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Justin Walgran <jwalg...@azavea.com>
Subject Re: Downloading CSV from the browser by POSTing keys to a list?
Date Fri, 18 Feb 2011 15:02:49 GMT
Thanks for the idea, Anup.

There are 2 gotchas that I think are un-get-aroundable:

    1) I need to POST a content type of 'application/json' but using a
form will send a content type of 'application/x-www-form-urlencoded'

    2) I am posting key values, not query arguments, so a hidden input
field will not result in the data format I need.

I'm leaning toward writing a small node.js app attached to CouchDB as
a handler which will take the form post and convert it to a more
'couchy' request.

Thanks again,

Justin