couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Janez Štupar <janez.stu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Write-only for users?
Date Sun, 13 Feb 2011 22:05:33 GMT
You could do something like that utilizing the rewrite handler to prohibit
access to documents and views (redirect all request to a show that tells
users to sod off), while only allowing a PUT to the database and GET to the
said show.

On Sun, Feb 13, 2011 at 10:52 PM, Jonathan Geddes <geddes.jonathan@gmail.com