couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Nils Breunese <N.Breun...@vpro.nl>
Subject RE: Is it possible to gather data from various databases into another?
Date Tue, 22 Feb 2011 08:17:52 GMT
You are actually missing something. Replication is one way, both source and destination can
be either local or remote and you can use arbitrary databases as source and destination.

Nils.
Van: Andrew Stuart (SuperCoders) [andrew.stuart@supercoders.com.au]
Verzonden: dinsdag 22 februari 2011 8:55
Aan: user@couchdb.apache.org
Onderwerp: Re: Is it possible to gather data from various databases into another?

The document you linked to suggests that replication is one to one,
from one database in one location to *the same* database in a
different location.

Unless I'm missing something I can't see how replication allows data
to come from multiple different databases into another database.

Any other ideas?

Thanks