couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Robert Dionne <dio...@dionne-associates.com>
Subject Re: interested in learning about replication algorithm
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2011 15:17:26 GMT
This WIKI page[1] is largely accurate and a good place to start in terms of understanding the
model. Currently we're close to having a new replicator in trunk, so if you want to read the
code I'd start with that one. Neither the new nore old replicators are well documented in
terms of the relationships with the rest of the system, so depending on your erlang knowledge
you may also need to ask lots of questions in #couchdb

Cheers,

Bob

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Replication_and_conflicts