couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Rob Pettefar <rpette...@gpslsolutions.com>
Subject Document transfer size restrictions
Date Thu, 17 Feb 2011 09:10:03 GMT
  Hi again guys
Got a bit of a conundrum here:
We have been trying to pull out data from the database but it has failed
with the error
"InternalError: script stack space quota is exhausted"
We have been doing fine with documents of about 80 to 90 kb in size.
However we now have documents in the region of 300 to 400 kb now. We are
using a key filtered view to get the specific document we need.
Using a web browser to access the data using the view and key has been
successful though.
I am not entirely convinced that CouchDB would limit the return size of
data to a matter of KBs.

Had a look through the documentation for this but all I could find was
something on Futon being limited by JSON document sizes.

Any ideas?
Rob
--

GPSL Logo