couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Kristian Rink <kawazu...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Document transfer size restrictions
Date Tue, 22 Feb 2011 09:52:03 GMT
Folks;

Am Thu, 17 Feb 2011 09:10:03 +0000
schrieb Rob Pettefar <rpettefar@gpslsolutions.com>:

> Got a bit of a conundrum here:
> We have been trying to pull out data from the database but it has
> failed with the error
> "InternalError: script stack space quota is exhausted"

Can't really offer help on that but just throw in a "me-too", as I ran
into this a while ago as well. Used to play with an application to rip
file metadata off actual files (using the aperture framework) and throw
metadata content into documents, including the "full text" dump
aperture does provide in example while dealing with PDF files. Working
with such documents on a "naked" Couch worked pretty smoothly (GET,
POST, ...), yet futon failed to show them exactly because of the error
you also ran into... Failed to hunt it down by now, though, resolved
this by moving the "large" text stuff into attachments...

Cheers,
K.