couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "Andrew Stuart (SuperCoders)" <andrew.stu...@supercoders.com.au>
Subject Re: Is it possible to gather data from various databases into another?
Date Tue, 22 Feb 2011 07:55:35 GMT
The document you linked to suggests that replication is one to one,
from one database in one location to *the same* database in a
different location.

Unless I'm missing something I can't see how replication allows data
to come from multiple different databases into another database.

Any other ideas?

Thanks

On 22/02/2011, at 6:49 PM, Nils Breunese wrote:

How about Replication?

http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Replication

Nils.
Van: Andrew Stuart (SuperCoders) [andrew.stuart@supercoders.com.au]
Verzonden: dinsdag 22 februari 2011 0:39
Aan: user@couchdb.apache.org
Onderwerp: Is it possible to gather data from various databases into
another?

Imagine an architecture in which there is a database per group
discussion.

Each user has their own private database into which data is pulled out
all the various discussion databases that they have access to.

Is there a mechanism in Couchdb to pull data from various databases
into another one?

thanks

as

VPRO   www.vpro.nl
Message  protected by MailGuard: e-mail anti-virus, anti-spam and
content filtering.http://www.mailguard.com.au/mg
https://login.mailguard.com.au/report/1BLtSwObrM/7HvYmBzVzEtmV1SPZzsRFe/0