I'm using them.  Mind you, the main reason is that I far prefer erlang to javascript :-)
That said, they seem to be a good bit faster (50%?), but I don't really have much else to add...

cheers
Mahesh Paolini-Subramanya | CTO | mahesh@aptela.com | 703.386.1500 Ext. 9100
2250 Corporate Park Drive | Suite 150 | Herndon, VA | www.aptela.com
Check out our Blog | Follow us on Twitter | Refer a Friend