couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Robert Newson <robert.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Basic question about couchdb-lucene
Date Sun, 30 Jan 2011 00:16:07 GMT
Nils is quite right (and you certainly do not create bin/run
yourself). Type 'mvn' to build a zip file, and then unzip that file,
everything is laid out as documented.

B.

On Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 11:46 PM, Nils Breunese <N.Breunese@vpro.nl> wrote:
> Just follow the instructions on https://github.com/rnewson/couchdb-lucene (or README.md).
The instructions say:

> "You will now have a zip file in the target/ directory. This contains all the couchdb-lucene
code, dependencies, startup scripts and configuration files to run couchdb-lucene."

> So yes, it's complete expected that running 'mvn' results in a target directory. In there
you'll find the zip file which has everything needed to run couchdb-lucene.