couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Amine BENHAMZA <amine.benha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Importing Data From a CSV File
Date Tue, 11 Jan 2011 14:43:30 GMT
Hi,

I'm newbie too but still can give you some help : first of all, which
language are you working with. You'll find here all the couchdb drivers  :
http://www.couchone.com/page/dev/couchdb-drivers

You'll be able then to parse your CSV file with your favourite language and
feed your couchdb

For hosting, take a look à at "couchone" & "cloudant".

Good luck

Amine.

-