couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Dale Harvey <d...@arandomurl.com>
Subject Re: Build instructions for Couch on Android
Date Mon, 24 Jan 2011 19:50:53 GMT
I believe to be able to compile couchdb itself for android you will need to
compile android itself in order to get the correct header files

http://www.burbas.se/2010/05/16/howto-compile-android-under-ubuntu-10-04/May
help

Aaron also has a fork of otp in order for it to build on android
https://github.com/apage43/otp

I will also be trying this shortly so will update with any progress

Cheers
Dale