couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Jonathan Gossage <jgoss...@gmail.com>
Subject Running delayed commit test from test suite shuts down CouchDb
Date Mon, 03 Jan 2011 15:35:19 GMT
I am attempting to evaluate CouchDB. I installed version 1.0.1 on Windows 7
(64 bit) as a Windows service using the binary installer from
http://people.apache.org/~mhammond/dist/ .

When I attempt to run the test suite from Firefox 3.6.13, the tests hang
when trying to run the delayed commit test. What happens is that the CouchDB
service shuts down at some point during this test. There are no entries in
the CouchDb log that might provide information and the Windows Event Log
simply states that ErlSrv shutdown voluntarily.

How should I approach troubleshooting this issue?

Jonathan Gossage