couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Randall Leeds <randall.le...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help for reduce function to get view working as needed...
Date Sat, 29 Jan 2011 20:32:36 GMT
There is no need for a reduce function here since there is no false value.
You want to do all this work in your map() function.

function(doc) {
  var heim = doc.heim;
  var gast = doc.gast;
  //I am not a JS wizard
  //Manipulate these values to remove the number
  emit(heim, null);
  emit(gast, null);
}

That should be all you need. No reduce.