couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Mahesh Paolini-Subramanya <mah...@aptela.com>
Subject Re: Multiple couchjs processes being spawned
Date Sun, 02 Jan 2011 17:22:17 GMT
Wow - wierdness here.  I'm running 1.0.1, and have noticed the same thing
happening.  The specific (and very replicable - for me at least) scenario is
as follows
- I've got around a thousand dbs, each with around 50K documents, and each
with about 5 (javascript) design documents.
- I clobber all the views, and remotely (LWP::UserAgent) compact the view
($db/_compact/$design)

--
Mahesh Paolini-Subramanya | CTO | mahesh@aptela.com | 703.386.1500 Ext. 9100
13454 Sunrise Valley Drive | Suite 500 | Herndon, VA