couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Nikolai Teofilov <kol...@me.com>
Subject RE: native support for url-shorteners and qr codes?
Date Thu, 27 Jan 2011 00:02:26 GMT
I am on manufacturing field and I am about to integrated the QR codes as a part of the production
system for tracking the URL to the document in the data base that keep information about the
product with 2D-barcode scanners. There is API for generating uuid-s and I thought would be
nice to have some of the url features as utility APIs integrated.
But actually you are right it is application logic and could be easily implemented as a show
function in a couchapp.

Begin forwarded message: